home

Your Ad Here

Search archive

Grow With Me 1.2 iPhone and iPod Touch

ON SALE NOW TO CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR! DOWNLOAD TODAY!

Featured on Health Tap, The iPhone Mom, Canadian Mom's & Gagagougou
★★★★★ Rated Best Baby app for Parents!

If you are expecting or have children, this is the must-have application for you. Grow With Me is designed to help ease the daily stress of managing and keeping track of your baby's health and wellness. View the features tab to understand what tools lie at your fingertips.

Grow With Me is a new application that's tailor-made for parents. You can accurately organize and track your child's physical growth, doctor's appointments, sleep, feeding patterns, vaccinations and much more - all within this app!
**FEATURES**

Custom Birth Announcements
Announce the arrival of your baby right from your hospital bed! Choose from a variety of designer birth announcements and personalize it in just 3 easy steps.

Doctor's Appointments
Capture and record all the important information from your baby's wellness checkups and keep track of their progress - all from within your iPhone.

Track your Baby's Growth

Visually track growth, weight, sleeping and feeding patterns, and much more! Integrate your social networks and share these important growth milestones with one tap.

Record Fever Outbreaks
It's a scary time when your new baby or toddler spikes a fever. Grow With Me provides you with an easy to use temperature tracker so you can track if the fever is breaking or it's time to call the hospital.

Keep Track of Medication

Organize and track your child's antibiotics. See when you last administered a dosage and set reminders to alert you when it’s time to administer the next dose! Have a quick reference point for your doctor on any reactions your child had.

Vaccination Guide
Select your country of residence and view the immunization schedule as a guide to help understand when you should speak to your doctor about your child's vaccinations. Track and record which shots were given and when.

Important Contacts

Store all your important numbers for your baby's health & wellness in one place.

Easy-to-Use
Simplicity is our goal. When inquiring about your baby's health, you don't want to waste time. That's why we made Grow With Me with a relaxed, user-focused layout that anybody can use. Because it's not about the technological knick-knacks - it's about your child.


**REVIEWS**


A+++ Best Baby App 
by BraylynnBaby - Version 1.0 - 12 November 2010

Can't say enough about this app. I downloaded it two days ago based on a girlfriends recommendation. I'm using it for my 3 year old and my 1 month old. For the 1 month old, this app is truly fantastic because I don't need the pen and paper now and can just grab my iphone by my bed and time the feedings or record the amount from my pumping. Also, I plan on using this at the doctor's to start tracking the weight and height and will use the audio feature in the app to record her - our doctor is notorious for having us in and out in minutes and by the time I am driving home I swear I forget what she said (hehe). For my older one, I've inputted mostly his growth measurements now and all the immunizations to date. It's handy to have this on hand because I swear by the time they are older you forget when and what they had and I had to go through a mess with his school around vaccinations. Great interface, great product, well worth the $5, thank you, thank you!

Best app ever!! by Brandaleena - Version 1.0 - 16 November 2010
I LOVE this app. I only wish I had it when I had my 3 year old or when my twins were newborns. I love how I d**t have to memorize information about each doctors appointment now. The web access will come in very handy when I take the kids to the doctors or if a grandparent is taking care of a child because they can log in and all the information is there for them to see!! I highly recommend this app to all parents!!